We promise it’ll be tons of fun! If you live in the Western New York area and have a child who’s 5 or younger, we’d love for you to come play.
From toy testing and play groups to parent talks and more, you’ll help us see what works and what doesn’t, so we can create toys and products that are a hit with your mini toy expert – and you. During these sessions, we love taking video, pics and recordings to capture the action, and to possibly use for things like ads, product development, Facebook and Instagram posts, but only with your approval, of course!
What’s in it for you? You’ll get an Amazon or Target gift card every time you participate. Pretty fun, right?
How exciting would it be to see your child’s face on a package, maybe in an ad, video or on Instagram? Bring them to our East Aurora campus to hang out in our baby gear or play with our toys while we capture the action (& those gorgeous smiles!).
What’s in it for you? Being cute is hard work, which is why all our child models receive compensation deposited directly into their bank account (college savings anyone?).
Tip for expectant parents: Start early! Children from birth to 6 months are in high demand and New York State requires them to have a NYS Child Performer Permit, a process that takes a little time—we’d hate to miss out on those cute faces!
Check out our new procedures and guidelines below put in place for everyone's safety during these times. In addition to these guidelines, we are also requiring all campus visitors to take part in a Covid-19 pre-screen assessment 24 hours before their campus visit and to adhere to the new FP Studios protocols below.
• Limited guests/talent, crew, and FP personnel will be allowed in the studio for all FP shoots.
• One parent per/child allowed in the studio for all shoots.
• Studio waiting rooms will be closed and families are asked to wait in their cars until needed on set.
• All products on set will be sanitized and swapped out between each session with talent.
• All talent over the age of 2 are required to wear a mask at all times; except when on set in front of the camera.
• Photographers/Videographers will utilize long range lenses when feasible.
Use the form below to register for one or both opportunities to get things rolling. Don’t worry, we’ll follow up with emails for next steps once you’re done.